Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here's Your Hot Silver Strategy To Win Powerball This Week


I often get emails from readers asking which of my two Powerball Systems they should buy. 

And it's even more essential to know right now, because both USA and Australian Powerball have rolled over and are coming up with big numbers this week.

The USA game is already creeping to over $47 milllion for this Wednesday.

And the Australian Powerball game is hitting $10 milllion on Thursday.

SIDENOTE:
The last USA Powerball
game had over 628,000
prizes, even though the
main jackpot didn't strike.
Your chances are GOOD.

So now for the good news - my Lotto-80 System has a YES/green light for USA Powerball this week.

That's great if you have the Silver Lotto System and Lotto-80 System.

And if you have my PRO System (http://www.silverlottopro.com), you can also happily play the Australian Powerball game.

Because even though Lotto-80 has less than a 50% prediction rating for it, the PRO System can make your numbers work for you.


Here's what Powerball system winners have written:

"Hi Ken,
"...2 weeks ago won 2nd division Powerball $100,000.00. Thanks..."
Phil F. pf*****@ncable.net.au

"I've Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"
"...Ken, I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS. Thank you..."
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)

"Wins On 5 Lines For A Potential Of $200,000.00!"
"... I had purchased your Lotto-80 and got the "Green Light" on last nights drawing. The "Green Light" paid off. If I had played the entire profile chart I would have wins on 5 of the lines. (Powerball's potential winnings: $200,000,00!!!)..."
Mary J.
Hartford CT USA. Mlc**********@comcast.net
---

So you REALLY need one of my Powerball systems to take advantage of this week's potential. 

See which one you should use here: 
http://powerballreview.com


Each week around this time I put up some free predictions from my Lotto-80 System for 5 games that have a 50% play chance or better.

And of course the USA Powerball is hot!

All you need is the Silver Lotto System and the Lotto-80 System membership (http://www.lotto-80.com) - and tickets for the games of course...

THIS WEEK'S PREDICTIONS:

USA Powerball
Australian Lotto 6/45
Philippines Grand Lotto
Connecticut Classic Lotto
New York Lotto


---
Hi Ken
Remember I told you that I recently lost my job? 
Well I bought your silver lotto system a few days 
ago and it paid off. I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw 
and 5 of my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also 
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total of $1,957.80. 
Amazing system! This is far more than I have ever 
won using the wheeling system. Thanks again Ken 
for your great system, support and quick responses...
Don Kellough, Canada
---

...Holy Smokes Ken.
I just checked my numbers and I got 5 numbers again 
for another $2,463 for the December 22nd draw. Last 
weekend December 17 I won $1,957.80. This could 
become a full-time job for me. That's a total of 
$4420.80 in one week.

Don Kellough, Canada
---