Saturday, August 06, 2011

Hmm, Quitting Your Job After Winning The Lottery? Read This First

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Think you might win this Saturday?

My advice - don't leave your job straight away.

Here's an amusing report from CNN about a worker quitting his job after learning he had won £1 million - only to discover 20 minutes later he hadn't won at all. 

And what happened next.

But other winners have found a happy ending:

---
I quit my job and bought a small holding potato farm. This will give me income for the rest of my life. 
- S.K.

---

Hi Ken
Remember I told you that I recently lost my job? Well I bought your silver lotto system a few days ago and it paid off. I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw and 5 of my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total of $1,957.80. 
Amazing system! This is far more than I have ever won using the wheeling system. Thanks again Ken for your great system, support and quick responses.
- Don Kellough, Canada
---









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver