Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You Doubted? Check This Out!






Occasionally I get readers whining at me - doubting if people really win with my Silver Lotto System.

Of course they win!

Their testimonials are all over my website and scatterd throughout my newsletters and this blog. And it's illegal to make these up, so you know they're genuine... the real deal.

But what will interest you is exactly WHAT my players are winning. Can you guess? Read on:

---
Hi Ken,
Have won 4 numbers, in 2 out of last 3 games using your system, so looking good.
Regards Jane
---

---
Hi Ken this is Owen.
I purchase your lotto system on Sat, July 23,2005 but I did not have a credit card so I asked my dad to purchase it in his name. I just want to give you a little bit of back ground about my self. I have a diploma in accounting and computers and I have a great love for math and numbers that I would consider my self a mathematician. I have seen and tried many lotto systems with moderate success but never a profit. I have even gone as far as developing my own system with moderate success as well. When I purchase your system on Saturday I read the ebook and complete my profile within an hour this is the easiest lotto system I have ever worked on I had to laugh. But here is the shocker I check the Canadian lotto 6/49 result for Sat July 23,2005 and I match 5 out of 6 winning numbers and another line of 3 out of 6 winning numbers had I bought my tickets yesterday I would be collecting a cheque for more than $2,150.00 dollars on Monday morning. This is the easiest and best lotto system I have ever come across. I highly recommend it to any one.
---

---
Good Day Ken,
I am writing to tell you that last night in the US Powerball I had 4 numbers giving me a winning of $100. That may not sound like much but just getting 4 of 5 regular numbers even without the Powerball to me was a terrific feeling. The numbers I played were from a Profile I purchased from you, I was too unsure of myself to do my own.
I had purchased your Lotto-80 (http://www.lotto-80.com) and got the "Green Light" on last nights drawing. The "Green Light" paid off. If I had played the entire profile chart I would have wins on 5 of the lines. Friday night I had my husband choose numbers to fill out a Powerball profile so that I could see if I could be successful creating a profile myself. That profile also had 4 numbers on one of the Profile lines and 3 lines with just the Powerball, so there would have been a total of 4 winners on that Profile chart. This proves to me that absolutely anyone can use your system.
Thank you for making this so easy.
Mary J.
---

---
Hi Ken,
I wish I would have known about your lotto-80 site earlier. I received the log in today, had I received it yesterday, I would have won just under $2,200 on Oz Lotto. Anyway, it fills me with hope for next time. Roll on next week! :-)))
Kind Regards,
Angela
---

---
I bought Ken's lotto system some time ago now and have been using it ever since. Not always playing lotto every week, but when I do I play with Ken's system.
I'm pleased with the lotto system for it's selling price for one and it's simplicity to understand and follow it as another. For me, I can cover 98% of my lotto numbers within 12 games which only costs my $5.95 to play each week for starters. I have played more than that but if I'm looking for a cheap week with a 98% chance of seeing 6 winning numbers then I'll only pay $5.95.
Jason M.
---

---
Hi Ken
I been playing the lotto for 12 years and never had won any thing more , then last week I brought your lotto system and did play saturday and monday, on saturday I got 3+ numbers and on Monday I got 5 numbers out of 6, I was so close to get the big one I never been that far so Iam very happy I think one day I could get the big one who knows so far your system works, thanks mate.
How I can sell your systems to my mates and get the 20 bucks comission?
Jose
---

See the answer in front of your noses now?

Yes - they're all getting great results.

Here's 3 steps to do in order to get that Big Win:

1. Use Patience and Persistence. That's what you need in order to win with the Silver Lotto System.
2. Read (1.) again.
3. Repeat until successful!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter