Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lotto Quiz Results Revealed






In the last post I told you about my online quiz for people who didn't buy my Silver Lotto System?

In a simple one line question, I asked: "What's the biggest reason you're not interested in buying my lotto system?"

The answers showed that many people don't understand my system.

The main secret to winning lotto is simple:

When You Combine
The Lowest Odds
With Multiple Plays,
You'll Win Lotto!

Let's look at how this works.

"...The Lowest Odds"
You need to select lotto games to play which have the lowest numbers and balls. Games with 5 balls and 35-40 numbers is good. But you needn't worry if your game uses higher numbers like a 6/49... just make sure you are playing the smallest number of balls and numbers available to you now.

"...With Multiple Plays,"
You must play regularly and often. Playing once, or only using a few lines will not get you a Big Win. If you can, save up your smaller lines until you can afford to play as many lines as possible in one game. This is a big factor in increasing your odds with my system.

"...You'll Win Lotto!"
Yes, thousands have. But will you win the Big Prize? I can't guarantee that. But even though I consider your winning chance is very high with my system, the final stage is still up to good old-fashioned luck. However, the more you play, the more you win - so be reassured you are increasing your own luck!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter