Monday, June 25, 2007

How I Snagged A Luxury Sports Car With A TickleBot






A while back I asked if you had written your goals down on paper so they became crystal clear in your mind? Have you done that?

The next step is to review them at least once a day. That means reading, absorbing, and visualizing your goals daily so they seem real to you.

But wait a minute... you're a busy person. How will you remember to do this?

Aha! You need a TickleBot.

Before I explain that, let me tell you how my own TickleBot motivated me to acquire a new sports car in less time than I thought possible.

And you can use your own TickleBot to keep you on track with your lotto strategy. Because, as I've told you many times, the only real winners are the ones who persist in the face of all odds.

So let me explain what a TickleBot is.

It is a memory tickler. An object that automatically reminds you of your goal when you look at it.

To achieve long term goals, your memory of them needs to be tickled on a regular basis. For example, if you want to learn a new habit or break an old one, you need to repeat the new action for up to 21 days before it is permanently embedded in the memory.

But remembering to do this daily is the hard part. So you need something to consistently stimulate your mind to remember it.

For my sports car goal, I went out and bought a scale model of the exact make and color of car I desired. Then I placed the model on my desk in front of my computer screen, where I could see it every time I worked. Looking at this model constantly triggered off my goal, and that eventually let me see the opening to buy a full-size model. Just like when you buy a car, or are starting to look for one, you see them everywhere.

That desktop model acted as a TickleBot for me.

You need your own TickleBot to motivate you. Otherwise you may forget to buy tickets on the very week your numbers are drawn. It has happened to several Silverites (buyers of my Silver Lotto System), and they lost out on some big wins.

Your TickleBot should be motivational and linked to your goal, so here's a few ideas:

-- a picture of delighted winners holding a multi-million dollar check. You can find these easily on the Internet by searching for "lotto winners." Put this picture where you can see it everyday... on the fridge or at your workplace.

-- a novelty keyring with lotto balls on it. Every time you start your old car will be reminded that a lotto win could bring you a shiny new one.

-- a pen from your local lotto outlet. Usually these giveaways have lotto balls or emblems printed on them. Every time you use the pen... your TickleBot is working!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter