Monday, June 18, 2007

Playing Lotto From The Spare Change Jar






Many Silver Lotto System players play only 2 or 3 lines (about $2-$4) and wonder why their wins are small.

Are you one of them - not winning often enough? You MUST increase your investment in more tickets.

You don't have to spend a lot - even $12 a game will improve your odds. But in order to win you must start playing professionally, which means taking lotto seriously.

That's the whole concept of my system. It is a fantastically strong system, providing you give it the fuel it needs to produce winners.

You're after a Lot Of Money, aren't you?

Well OK - stop playing around with the spare change jar, and step up to the big time. Invest more to win more.

Don't think that you need to spend a fortune however. The amount you need can be smaller to start with than you think.

Read what Martin says about his wins:

---
Hello Ken,
guess what, I am a believer ,I am only
on my second week with the five ball, on second
day I won 18 dollars on the eight day I won
400 dollars and a couple of free tickets thrown in.
I have been playing lotto tickets since 1982 with
nothing gained so I need'nt tell you that I am excited,
maybe it is beginners luck thanks,
- the Irish guy, Martin
---

It's not beginner's luck!

After 25 years of getting nothing, he along with thousands of other Silverites (Silver Lotto System owners) are seeing the power of my remarkable system!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter