Monday, June 04, 2007

3 Ways To Lotto Wealth (2 of 3)






There are three ways to win lotto. In this second of three posts I'll explain how you can do it before your next Saturday night game.

2) Set Your Goals

The second way is to concentrate on "designing" your future.

You do this through setting your play investment goals so that you always have the necessary enthusiasm to keep going until you win.

Because, if you've been following this blog a while, you know - and I'm the only lotto system seller who will tell you this - it could take a while until you strike the Big Win.

Or to prove me wrong, you might win straight off, like Mary-Anne here:

---
Dear Ken,
I won on my first lotto buy with your
program!!! I got $600.00 from my winning
tickets in the last Mega Millions. I'm
going to use some of it to take my family
to Utah to share their grandpas birthday
and pay urgent bills with the rest. What
good timing!! I'm so grateful to you.
Mary-Anne S (name and address supplied)
---

Congratulations Mary-Anne! Fast win indeed.

But slow or fast, goal setting is far more effective than wishing.

- A goal sustains you when the going gets tough and the wins seem far away.
- Without a clear goal of your win, you'll give up too easily, complain too much.

Goal setting plays a huge part in the lives of successful people. Most people like you and me require a steady, consistent path... one that keeps us hopeful and ambitious in our game.

So:

1) Make a plan of what you can afford to invest.
2) Plan for how long you'll keep spending until a win. Some people play for years, and often their patience pays off big-time.
3) Play only that amount, consistently, until you do win.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter