Tuesday, June 05, 2007

3 Ways To Lotto Wealth (3 of 3)






There are three ways to win lotto. In this last of the three posts I'll explain how you can do it before your next Saturday night game.

3) Play More Small Games.

Play the lotto game with the smallest number of balls and numbers. This gives you the best odds.

Use as many Profile lines as you can afford each time. That may mean playing 1 game a month instead of 8 games in the same timeframe.

You'll always do better this way, as Emerson says:

---
Hi Ken,
I have been using your system and the
lotto 80 system (http://www.lotto-80.com)
for a while now and...I am getting
consistent smaller wins (under $100)
each time I play on the Canadian 6/49.
Thanks for your system!
Emerson E.
---

Don't play too often with small investments - play only when you can invest the maximum number of lines in each game.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter