Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shocking Lotto Quiz Results






A while ago I set up an online quiz for people who didn't buy my Silver Lotto System. (Keep reading whether you own my system already, or are about to buy it. You're going to benefit from the replies either way).

In a simple one line question, I asked: "What's the biggest reason you're not interested in buying my lotto system?"

Let me tell you the most popular answer...

"Ken, I'm not interested because...
I don't believe anyone can predict
the winning numbers."


That answer was a big eye-opener for me.

It showed how wrongly folks could read and interpret what I say.

Because right through my website, my newsletters and this blog, I constantly repeat that no-one can predict the winning numbers. Not even me or my system. I repeat this fact in many different ways.

So how did these people in the quiz think I can predict a win?

Did they read my web page at all? Or just skipped to the bits that looked interesting?

I guess they didn't really read the whole site at all. There's a lot of valuable information there--maybe too much to absorb at once.

After reading their replies, I figured my challenge is to make it quite clear that I don't promise big wins, but that my system is still the best way to increase winning chances.

So here goes:

The main secret to winning lotto is simple:

When You Combine
The Lowest Odds
With Multiple Plays,
You'll Win Lotto!


Let's look at how this works.

"...The Lowest Odds"

You need to select lotto games to play which have the lowest numbers and balls. Games with 5 balls and 35-40 numbers are good. But you needn't worry if your game uses higher numbers like a 6/49... just make sure you are playing the smallest number of balls and numbers available to you now.

I'll tell you about the next step in the following post.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter