Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Silver Lotto Strategy Wins Lottery Powerball - AGAIN!


A 64-year old teacher from Arizona recently won the USA Powerball jackpot of $126 milllion using the same strategy that I invented back in 1991.

She picked her numbers over 6 years ago, and played each week for years, according to news reports.

"I picked these numbers at least six-and-a-half years ago and stuck with them. Even if I had to gather quarters, nickels and dimes, I bought them," she told reporters.

If ever that was proof that my system works, she was it.

And of course, she used Relentless Focused Action to follow through.

All part of the system that wins for thousands of Silverites (buyers of my system) and for over 99 games out of every 100 for me.

---
"Constant Wins Got Me $33,675.00 - - PLUS Another $1,370.00 Last Wednesday!"

Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since. 
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

What's stopping you from getting the same results this weekend and making this Xmas the best ever?








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver