Wednesday, December 01, 2010

REVEALED: The Secret Of This Couple's Shock Lottery Success


Yesterday a couple claimed a $1 milllion jackpot prize in our country's lottery game.

It was a different kind of winning for the retired couple, because the first division prize came after 20 years of trying.

But the biggest shock was how the couple played to get this win.

And it will come as no surprise to Silverites around the world to learn the strategy this elderly couple used through the years.

Because it is exactly the way the Silver Lotto System works... except that my system has a number of fast track advantages, so players don't have to wait 20 long years to get a prize.

The secret was this: the couple played the exact same numbers each time.

Choosing the same numbers and sticking to the same combination is the winning strategy for the Silver Lotto System too.

There are huge advantages in doing this...

And one of the biggest is that you don't have to make up new sets of numbers like most other systems.

Buying your tickets each game is usually just a 2-minute process once you get to the till.

The other advantage that Silver Lotto System gives is that it accelerates the time it takes to win a prize.

---
Ken,
 Ive been following your new silver pro system each 
 week since I bought it, and I can't believe it. 
 $17,500, $4200 and 2 of $230. Each week I kick 
 myself that I didn't take a ticket, but I guess 
 I wanted proof before I spent my money. 
 Now I will.
Jon F
Jon***********@yahoo.com
---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two
years ago, and I have been a
constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

- J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

This secret is built into the Silver Lotto System's numbers in a way that releases a powerful sequence combination to get the fastest winning with the least effort.

It's truly a lazy and fast way to winning!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver