Friday, December 10, 2010

How Can Just $7/Month Help You To Win The Lottery?

As my research keeps adding new winning results to the Lotto-80 System, its usefulness keeps getting better:

---
"dear Ken,
Once again I got another prize using the lotto80. This
time it was all up $27000.00 from 3 tickets over the
last month and I cant thank you enough for the opportunity
to get winning tickets all the time...
Deidre S.
---

It cost Deidre just over $7 a month to get the information she needed to win consistently.

The Lotto-80 System is proving to be a major player in nearly 90 game days around the world.

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems a couple of years ago, but I never
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

It all happened because of the ongoing tweaks I make to the Lotto-80 System:

  • - I've increased the Lotto-80 System success rate of most games.
  • - I added separate days of the week for those games that play on multiple days. For example, if you play in the United States, many of the games there play twice a week or more. You can now choose the best day to play. Or in Canada - the Lotto 649 plays Wednesday and Saturday. You get to choose the best day to play between those two also.
  • - You get to see all games in the one place. So for example, if you regularly play the New York game, but suddenly decide to play USA Powerball as well, you can look that up too. All for one low price.
  • - I am constantly adding more games, and more are coming as soon as I finish the research.
It's just $7.80 a MONTH to predict the success of your next lottery game.

Not $7.80 a day, or week... but a Month! And it's going up shortly to $19 a month.

---
"THANKS KEN--I SAVED MY MONEY THIS WEEK!"

Dear Ken,
Your 80 program said I should only have
a 50% chance of winning in my game so I
didn't play as much. Imagine my surprise
when the numbers were not close and I
only managed 3 out of 6. I'll take more
notice next time. Thanks for a wonderful
service.
Jacqueline S (USA)
---

Make sure you already have the Silver Lotto System - it's required.

Here's the website address to go to now: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver