Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Don't Believe Everything You Read About Not Winning The Lottery


You know, in some ways I have the most difficult job in the world.

Because I'm trying to convince some of you - cynical doubters that you might be - that you can win a lottery prize with my system... and even several prizes in each game at a time - like me.

(By the way, it's really the winners who sell my products for me. I just run around in my supercars and look for ways to spend my milllions (just kidding, partly).

So here comes the problem...

Most folk want to win.

But stuff gets in the way.

Bills, time, munney, snow, WikiLeaks.

This means they are at a serious disadvantage when it comes to getting the winnings they desire.

The fact is, getting a major lottery prize means some commitment.

I mean - how else are you going to get $100 milllion? With a few $2 tickets twice a year? 

No way.

So you need to follow my program and do as I say.

Trouble is, because of the problems I outlined above, most people don't follow the system.

And, bingo, they don't get the results they expected.

Then they complain publicly that my system doesn't work.

As a result, others believe that my system is at fault.

So I have the most unenviable job in the world... trying to convince people that my system works when these losers don't operate by the rules and then complain about it.

If you read a negative review about me... and there are a couple out there I believe - might have even been written by my jealous competitors... just don't believe everything you read.

They're often written by people who didn't follow the system. Or kids bored with the holidays.

Oh you say, Ken - you're just trying to make a sale.

Sorry - I'm not. 

In nearly 20 years of selling my unique and effective system, I've seen results that bypass all the hype and get real results for many thousands of winners. Here's just a sprinkling:

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M.
- $1 Million by Lester R.
- $281,183.00 by Robert W.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00, Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
---


What I'm saying is... take what you read with a grain of salt.

People who 'don't receive' my emails, because they're in their spam folder, complain I don't reply to them.

People who don't play by the rules complain my system doesn't work.

It's not rocket science... work it out - don't believe everything you read!

Oh, except this:

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and 
they all stank. i piled money in and got 
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a 
while but i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! ...
John Nive, LA 
(name and address supplied)
---

PS. True story: Maybe the funniest example of believing what you read came a week ago from a guy who had bought my system, then tried to return it it, saying "I regret my religious principles don't allow me to play the lottery."

Can you believe it?

Now take a look at something you can believe in.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver