Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do Old Habits Mess With Your Lottery Wins?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Everyone knows how most smokers, chocaholics or couch potatoes - trying to give up their wayward habits - always make a 'new' beginning at some distinctive time.

Usually the next Monday.

Or when the packet is empty.

It somehow seems fitting that a new beginning should also always start on a new week, empty container or an important event.

For example, I gave up smoking 36 years ago, and I can tell you the exact date as well.

How?

Because my daughter was born that day, and at the time it seemed that the worst thing I could do with a new life was to help her along with deadly second-hand smoke fumes. 

And my health improved as well - a double benefit!

When we link our lives to outside events, we become mere puppets being borne along on the winds of chance.

And the possibility of success is remote when we allow other times, places or people control us.

It's the same with New Year's resolutions.

I know it's a bit early to discuss this now, but that's exactly my point.

If you wait until New Year to set your future - and by that I mean that you finally determine that you will play lotto to win and not as a hobby - you are wasting valuable time.

We don't know what happens next. That's why astrologist and horoscopes are so popular... most of us want to know what we're up against before it happens.

The same is true with the lottery. 

If you use my Lotto-80 predictions, in the 2 weeks or so left before the new year you could have played at least twice, and maybe won milllions.

Your life could be changed forever.

But you won't know until you try.

So instead of sitting down and saying to yourself that next year will be better, do this: Start now, play more and follow my expert direction. 

I can guarantee your chances will be vastly improved.

Better than that, you will be ahead of the pack, and anything that puts you in the lead will ultimately help you.

If you examine the habits of both regular and jackpot lottery winners, you will often notice one factor in their success...

They play consistently, and never let an opportunity pass them by.

- Joan Ginther has won four Texas Lottery major jackpots for a combined $21 million. The former college maths professor has been winning since 1993.

- Seguro Ndabene has won 4 times in the Canadian Western 49 game and Lotto Super 7 since 2004, for a total of almost $20 milllion. 

- And Robert Hong won Canada's 649 Lotto twice in one year - both the jackpot and a second prize for a total of $15,340,000. 

It all points to starting now and never giving up... Relentless Focused Action.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

Start now to change your old habits... you never know what may happen next!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver