Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Peek At Michael's Winning Strategy, And Save $69 While You're At It


Sometimes it's just plain interesting to see how someone else uses the Silver Lotto System to win.

So here's Michael's take on playing Powerball:

---
>Hi Ken,
> Later I'll order more from you but I'm on S.S. and only make $613.00 a 
> month. I do play Power ball 1-55 white ball 1-42 red and lotto 1-44 
> and show me 5 1-44 I spend $20.00 a month some times more or less, and 
> I do win using your system.
> I've won: $400.00 ,$300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 Not 
> just once but many times. believe me the winnings sure help me to keep 
> playing and to add a little bit more to my S.S. check every month.
> I put 1/2 back in to playing and the other half in my pocket.
> In 2005 I won every week for Four months On powerball.
> My Tickets Grew to 23 Playing During the Four months, until they all 
> played out. It was a great feeling.
> Really its not about how much I won as it is YOUR SYSTEM WORKS..
> Some day I may win the big one.
>
> Thank you Michael A
---

Powerball is sitting at $25 milllion right now, with a couple days to go to the next game. 

You've got time to get my Powerball System to play on Saturday 18th (what a Xmas THAT would be!) if you order now: http://www.powerball-system.com.

You save $69 too!

All the work has been done for you - you just transfer the numbers to your Powerball tickets once only, until you win big: http://www.powerball-system.com.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver