Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I'm Like Elizabeth Taylor





You've been reading these newsletters for a while now, and maybe you've felt like asking me: "Ken, where's the secret number tips that will allow me to win and retire forever?"

I'll answer that by saying this - your lottery life is divided into two parts...

The first part is the mechanical.

This is the part where you crunch the numbers, get your tickets and play the games. Dull, but necessary.

The second part is a bit woo-woo.

It has to do with your brain... the hidden power of visualization and motivation.

I'm not talking "The Secret" here, or "How To Get Anything You Want In 24 Hours" kinda rubbish. 

These fancy pants con jobs are mainly schlepped by slick, fast talking seminar leaders. Their main income comes from selling their hocus pocus system to unsuspecting desperate buyers. 

I know you're not that stupid.

No, the kind of positivity I'm talking about is how to keep going with lotto when the outlook is tough. 

This motivation is so important that I talk about it every chance I get in each of my newsletter articles:

  • - I talk about stuff I personally enjoy. When I discuss my exotic cars and inspirational lifestyle, I'm embedding desire into your own thought patterns. For example, did you know I have my Egyptian cotton bed linen commercially washed and ironed, and changed twice a week? I'm aiming for a daily change like film star Elizabeth Taylor famously did (though she did it for different reasons. Google it). And I'm now such an expert on high class bedding that even my daughter has asked me for advice! Life can be lived in a dramatically different way - if you know what you want and have the money to access it. 

  • - I talk about ways you can improve your lotto game. Not only the days of the week you should play, numbers to avoid, but how to stay really enthusiastic. All this is contained in the 750+ messages I've written to you over the last few years.

  • - I help you be consistent. I make your lottery life SO easy that you have little chance of losing. For example, my system is designed so that all the work is done once and once only. You only fill out your tickets once, and that's usually a simple job of 30 minutes (with the Silver Lotto System), or faster with the Custom Profiles.

  • - I keep your costs down, leaving you more cash in your pocket - that's got to be motivational! I do it by giving you systems that accelerate a small investment into potentially giant returns, which then leaves luck to mop up the rest for you. In my case, I win a prize 99 times out of every 100 games I play. It's such an extraordinary win-rate that I don't brag too much about it for fear that I won't be believed. There's enough hokum out there... and I don't want to look like the rest of them.
So the two-part answer is that you need both kinds of information.

You need knowledge for the practical, once-only set up.

Then you need perseverance to keep applying my simple system until you win big.

I hope I'm providing the right kind of motivation to keep you firing on all cylinders.

Join me... life's good on this side of the sheets!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend