Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Lottery Moving Target Cure





Know why other systems don't work?

And why mine does?

It's to do with what I call the Moving Target Theory.

Most other systems tell you that number selections have a 'history.' They say it means that numbers will behave in a rational way.

For example, toss a coin, and after a certain number of throws, heads and tails will fall equally.

So at some point in the hundreds of coin tosses, you will be able to step in and make a prediction on the next fall. 

And maybe you will. Can't be that hard with only two options... heads or tails, can it?

But the confusion starts when you add more coins. Then it becomes almost impossible to estimate when all these coins land... heads up, or tails up.

It's a moving target.

Just like lotto. All the winning numbers WILL appear in a certain sequence in time. But you don't know when that is.

I call it the Moving Target Theory.

No-one has ever be able to predict when any set of numbers fall into a sequence.

Let me prove it to you with a simple example...

Has ANY 6 ball lottery game in the world ever come up with the jackpot winning numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6?

Nope, they haven't.

So this makes any predictions difficult. And it's the reason why no other systems work.

Where does this leave my 19 year-old system then?

For a start, I NEVER say my system predicts the winning numbers. It's patently untrue as you've just read.

What my system does is remove the numbers unlikely to win, leaving a small selection that you choose from. Just like grabbing a moving target. 

My system is easy, but you still have wait out the time for your choices to match the numbers remaining.

And that, my friend, is the hard part.

But don't get disillusioned. Winning is consistent enough to keep you enthusiastic.

Fact is, I win 99 times out of every 100 games. Since I know I'm going to win, all I wait for is the amount. 

Could be $10 milllion, or $100,000.00 like many of our Silver Lotto System winners.

---
Maher M...
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!" 

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto 
system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters 
and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday 
i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big 
jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 
6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total 
of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Try for yourself and see why my systems work so fantastically well








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend