Thursday, March 12, 2009

How To Win $100,000.00 With My Lottery System






Wow! Another $100k winner joins the exclusive Lotto-80 group:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System 
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the 
biggest amount I've won since I bought your 
systems a couple of years ago, but I never 
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real 
bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

I get almost as excited as the winner when I get news like this. It's the third $100k winner we've had. In fact I'm thinking of not printing a testimonial now from anyone under 100 grand :-)

So how do I do it?

Draw your chair a little closer to the screen and hold all calls...

My superior system doesn't produce winning numbers - instead it actually REDUCES the quantity of losing numbers.

Got that?

It's really quite simple.

Using a lot of research and my special system process, I've managed to get the bad numbers down to around 99% of the total numbers in most games round the world, using Lotto-80 (http://www.lotto-80.com) inside the PRO system (http://www.silverlottopro.com)

"Hey Ken, that's pretty good," you say. "That means I get 1% left to work on."

And you're right.

You can get a win inside that 1%, easy, and it's now up to you. 

Use your playing skills. Race ahead by not giving up, playing more lines and tickets, and using many other tips I've given you over the years.

I can take you right up to the winner's door, but you have to knock and let yourself in!

Many do. The proof is in my testimonies... hundreds of them. 

And now we have a third $100k winner.

Here's the other 100 Granders:

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. 
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com

---

Ken, I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, 
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Thanks
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

And here's the biggest winner using my system:

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Ready? Take a look at Lotto-80 here: http://www.lotto-80.com.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S.  Did I tell you that you can start your winning streak with only a few bucks a game?


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend