Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How To Spend Your Powerball $55 Million






OK... I've got $55 million from this Saturday's USA Powerball to spend.

Let's see:

    1. Hummer, black, with satnav of course.
    2. Mansion with grounds large enough to hold a classic car rally.
    3. Sixteen car garage.
    4. Helipad on the roof of my house.
    5. Household staff...


Hold on, hold on, hold on... let's get realistic about this.

A Hummer is just not cool in these days of global warming. It gulps fuel, looks preposterous on the road because of its size, and is hard to park anywhere.

The mansion will cost a fortune in upkeep and security and staff.

Assuming I had 16 cars to put in the garage, how would I choose which one to drive each day? I have trouble choosing my socks each morning.

The helipad addition would mean that the roof would have to be strengthened, and then a stairwell constructed so that people could enter the house. Goodbye to a million or so.

Household staff? ... well, forget your lie-ins each morning. You need to be up early, running to keep ahead of the household help.

In fact, none of the items on my wish list above are really that appealing any longer. 

All have their downsides.

So I'd probably do what Bill Gates is doing... set up a trust and find effective ways to distribute it.

But since I only have part of $55 million, I'll just continue doing what makes me happiest...

Helping you.

The most satisfying part of my life has been when people have profited from my knowledge. Every time I read a winning testimony on my website, it's like winning lotto all over again for me.

Like this Powerball winning streak from Michael:

---
>Hi Ken,
> I've won: $400.00 ,$300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 Not
> just once but many times. believe me the winnings sure help me to keep
> playing and to add a little bit more to my S.S. check every month.
> I put 1/2 back in to playing and the other half in my pocket.
> In 2005 I won every week for Four months On powerball.
> My Tickets Grew to 23 Playing During the Four months, until they all
> played out. It was a great feeling.
> Really its not about how much I won as it is YOUR SYSTEM WORKS..
> Some day I may win the big one.
>
> Thank you Michael A
---

Lotto winning has the potential to change people's lives for the better in many ways.

Not only does the community benefit - because most lotteries gives their surplus funds away to charities - but winning solves people's problems in a very real way.

Because even in this materialistic world, full of ego-driven Hummers, McMansions and staff, there is nothing better than a happy life lived without debt.

Let me help you out of debt and get lotto success. 

I have two Powerball systems, (as well as one for our Australian friends: http://www.powerball-system.com/). 

To help you quickly choose the US one for you, go here: http://powerballreview.com/

Do it now to get ready for the weekend's Powerball game.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend