Friday, March 27, 2009

4 Recession-Busting Lotto Winning Tips





Times are tough.

That's all I'll say... you're sick of hearing about it already.

I know this though - like millions of other lottery players, you want to conserve your investment.

You want to know how to cut your lotto playing costs, yet still achieve a high winning potential.

So I'll cut to the mustard straight away. 

Here's 4 quick ways to do it:

1. The obvious... Use My Systems. That's because they all possess a powerful dollar-multiplier effect. For every dollar you spend in play, my systems make your buck worth 10 or even 1,000 times more because of the high winning rates. It worked for Jeremy:

---
Ken,
I was shocked to see that had I invested 
in your system earlier, in September my 
wife and I would have it for close to 
$800,000 CDN. We would have had 5 numbers 
come up in the 3 of the 5 weekend draws 
of that month.
Jeremy S.
(name and email supplied)
---



2. Use this Stealth Method for calculating the best time to play - thereby saving your dollars for better weeks:

Step #1. Check out the results of the last 
 game in your area. Go back to the winning 
 numbers on the last day of play.

Step #2. If your game has unusual number 
 combinations, like this example: 
 - Three consecutive numbers together 
   like 3, 4, 5, or 25, 26, 27
 - Numbers concentrated together at one end 
   of the range, like 33, 35, 36, 38 
   or 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (not those numbers you 
   understand--just a pattern like that)...

Step #3. ...then make sure you play the 
 very NEXT game. 

Here's why... your winning chances will improve because it's unlikely these unusual number pattern sets will appear again in the very NEXT game. 

By watching out for the strange number patterns like the ones above and playing the NEXT game, you'll improve your winning chances considerably. 

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---



3. Use my Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com). It selects the best chance of a winning play in any week. You see instantly if this upcoming week is the one where you'll get the most bang for your buck. Fiona tells us:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems a couple of years ago, but I never
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real
bonus.
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---




4. Join a syndicate and split your play amount. You can play just a tenth of your weekly budget if you join a group of 9 others. An even better way is to join my Winner's Circle and get some amazing cost reductions: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm


Try these recession busters for yourself and see why my systems work so fantastically well.

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!" 

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto 
system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters 
and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday 
i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big 
jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 
6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total 
of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend