Monday, December 17, 2012

How I Reduced My Ironing And Lottery Winning Time In Half






The courier driver heaved the large flat package out of his van. 

"Getting ready for some serious ironing over Xmas eh?" he joked as he waited for me to finish signing.

I looked at the large cardboard box that was almost as tall as me. 

It had "Philips Ironing Board" written on the side.

It was the final part of the Philips ironing system I had bought. 

A week ago I had bought their steam iron system. 

A steam iron is different to an ordinary iron... it produces steam only, and very little heat from the baseplate of the iron.

The iron and its big steam module fit perfectly onto the board. 

It is a system that is faster and more efficient than any other standard iron, and works just like my Silver Lotto system.

No, $100 bills don't come out of the iron. 

And steam doesn't come out of my lottery system.




==============================
FREE PREDICTIONS!
See free lottery predictions on the 
Lotto Life blog 
from my secret membership site!

Go here now: thelottolife.com
==============================



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com



Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver