Sunday, December 02, 2012

How My Lottery Winning Predictions Beat The Weather Service






My heart sank.

I was outside, ready to wash one of our cars.

And the rain bird trilled. 

You can read about this accurate weather prediction in one of my earlier Lotto Life blog posts.

Yet my iPhone weather service - courtesy of Yahoo! - had said it would be fine the rest of the week.

I thought about this as I finished off this week's Lotto-80 predictions a few minutes ago.

Yes, it rained the following day, as every rain bird had predicted.

My Lotto-80 is just as accurate as this invisible bird singing its heart out somewhere in the bushes.

And I don't rely on Yahoo! any longer.

The secret to getting anywhere fast is to use systems that are trusted and accurate.

Many winners thank me for my Lotto-80 predictions. Here's one:

---
Ken, 
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your systems a couple of years ago... 
Fiona.B. (
fio********@yahoo.com)
---

A few times a week I give out some free predictions for Silver Lotto System owners.

Try them out.

Today they are at thelottolife.com at the bottom of this post: "My Lottery Winning Predictions Prove Better..."


If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver