Sunday, December 16, 2012

Take A Look At The First Xmas Bonanza I've Offered In 20 Years!






I've just completed this week's Lotto-80 predictions, and now I've made an exciting offer to you.

Xmas is an expensive time I know, so you'll be pleased with this offer to save some bucks...

For the first time ever, I'm offering terms on the PRO Custom Profiles

That will let you start winning with the professional side of the Silver Lotto System - and pay for it over 4 months.

But I'm only offering it from now until the day before Xmas.

That's not long, so you need to get in quick!

I've put the full story on the Lotto Life blog at: "Here's A Massive Xmas Bonaza For You" at thelottolife.com.

Take a look now!



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com



Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver