Saturday, December 15, 2012

Do These Unusual Numbers Really Matter For Winning The Lottery?






We live in a world of numbers, you and I.

For me, it's a vocation, my life. For you, numbers are just a means to an end - winning a vast amount of money so you never have to worry about doing the dishes or choosing to go by car or train.

But right now there's been a big emphasis on numbers.

Take the date just passed: 12/12/12. It will be the only time this century that numbers line up like this.

Some people got married at 12 minutes after noon on that day. Unlike me, they'll never forget their wedding anniversary. (Sorry dear!)

I've got more to tell you about numbers, and whether you should take any notice of them.



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com
We live in a world of numbers, you and I.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver