Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Why You Don't Always Win The Lottery - And The Easy Answer

[blogphotosig.JPG]

He flipped the coin. With a pleasant tinkle it dropped on the table, and he peered at it. Ah, heads again.

It was his final test -  the 100th time he had flipped the coin, and he marked the score off on the sheet of paper. 

Hmm, he mused as he added up the score: 51 heads, 49 tails. That was good. Maybe he had the basis of a lottery system going on.

But he didn't.

Know why other lottery winning systems don't work even when the odds say they will?

It's about what I call the Moving Target Theory. Here's what happens. 

Most other systems tell you that number selections have a history. They say that numbers will behave in a rational way, and sometimes they describe them as hot or cold numbers. (They're wrong, I'll tell you differently - just keep reading).

For example, toss a coin, and it's proven that after a certain number of throws, heads or tails will fall equally. So at some point in the hundreds of coin tosses, you will be able to step in and make a prediction on the next toss.

And maybe you will get it right. Can't be that hard with only two options... heads or tails, can it?

But the confusion starts when you add more coins. If you had 6 coins, it becomes almost impossible to estimate when all these coins will land... heads up, or tails up.

The result is a moving target just like the 6 or 7 numbers in lotto. All the winning numbers WILL appear in time. But you don't know when. And no-one has ever been able to predict when any set of numbers fall into a winning sequence.

And the key word is PREDICT. Let me prove it with a simple question to you...

Do you know of ANY 6 ball lottery game in the world that has ever come up with the jackpot winning numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in sequence?

No, it hasn't to my knowledge. And it's the reason why no other systems work. Hot and cold numbers are just marketing bunkum.

Why does my proven 20 year-old system work so well then? First, let me emphasize something:

DISCLAIMER: 

I NEVER say my system predicts 
winning numbers. You know how 
hard it is to predict anything, even 
the weather!


What my system really does is remove the numbers unlikely to win, leaving a small selection of maybe 1-2% of winning numbers that you choose from.

You still have to match the numbers to win, but your task is made much simpler with my systems.

That is the best part - it's easy. And some players get results immediately... others take a little longer.

TIP: To get the best results from my system, stick to one game only. Every day I see people ordering multiple games from my PRO System. While this is great for my profits, it won't help them get a jackpot any faster. They need to put all their resources into a single game and stick to it. They should concentrate on the one game in their area that has the lowest amount of balls and numbers for the best result.

If you play as I recommend, you'll get winning faster. For example, using my own system I win 99 times out of every 100 games. And since I know I'm going to win most games, all I wait for is the amount.

Could be $10, $100 or $100,000. And like some of our Silver Lotto System winners, it could be more:

---
"WINNER - $3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto
system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters
and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday
i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big
jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today.
6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total
of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Here's the best way to pin down and capture these elusive moving target numbers:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: http://www.silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: http://silverlottopro.com


Visit my blog at http://thelottolife.com and get involved:

- If you've won any prize using my system, share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners
- Check out your game's winning results here: http://thelottolife.com/results.
Don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kensilver.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver