Sunday, March 25, 2012

NEWFLASH: There's Now 153 Lottery Games In My Lotto-80 System Waiting For You To Win!





I've added more games to allow you to play the lottery better than ever before! 

So if you're a Lotto-80 member, you now have the choice of 153 world games available in the membership site. 

I have added games for Canada, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand... and last week I added most of Australia's games.

And despite the fact my workload has rocketed, the monthly membership of just $7.80 remains the same! 

There's a real advantage of having access to all these games under one roof... if you want to change and try another game, there's no extra cost.

To remind you how to use Lotto-80, remember it is specifically tailored to be played with the Silver Lotto System.

You take a couple of seconds to locate your game and day, and see if it has a green, orange or red square in the box opposite.
  • - If it is green, you should play that game.
  • - If it is red, don't play and save your money.
  • - In between (orange), it's up to you. Take a chance if you feel daring.
It's the easiest system yet to tell you when to play.

There is nothing else anywhere like Lotto-80 System for the lottery. And nothing else that works as well:

---
"Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems..."
---
Ken,
I've been following your new silver pro system each 
week since I bought it, and I can't believe it. 
$17,500, $4,200 and 2 of $230...
Jon F
---



Go here and read more about the new games: http://thelottolife.com

Check out your game's winning results here: http://thelottolife.com/results.

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver