Friday, March 09, 2012

How To Use This Insider Information To Start Winning The Lottery Faster





As I tap out these words in my home office, my own robot is upstairs vacuuming the lounge floor. It's an iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner, which does a far better job than our cleaner. It produces large piles of cat hair, dust and dirt from a seemingly clean looking room. I'm always amazed when I come to empty it out.

The main advantage here is that this robot cleans my house while I'm doing something else. I didn't have to spend any time wondering how to automatically vacuum my house... someone developed a quick and easy way to help me.

As you get more interested in winning lotto, you might be tempted to start figuring out your own system.

After all, you think, "if I could tweak some of the Silver Lotto numbers a bit better, my winning rate would improve."

So you might start by googling the words "winning systems by mathematics" and looking over a few websites to get some ideas. And you'll get some surprises too.

Because the mathematical boffins are more interested in proving number sequences WRONG rather than right. Generally you'll find these backroom boys are more interested in the numbers than they are in helping anyone win.

So let me predict what you should do instead, and save you all that bother...

Become a ROBOT.

Memorize and repeat these words frequently: "I Will Obey Ken's System." (If it helps you, put on a robotic voice as you say it. Let your eyes glaze over and your head turn in little jerks. You may look a little weird, so don't do it in public).

But do it anyway. Because I'm asking you to be a full bodied, automated robot... and to follow my lotto program commands to the letter. That's because I've done all the success sums for you. You don't have to spend any time working your game numbers out... just obey and follow my steps.

Here's why...

It took me over two years to work out my Silver Lotto System. Sure, not all of that time was spent on research - I had a full-time job as well. But most of my spare time was taken up in figuring out ways to win lotto.

You might scoff. You might doubt that anyone has the patience to go two years on one massive project to change the lottery world. Well, I'm different. I had a vision and a goal, and I wasn't going to stop until I won. That's how I work most of my life, and it's been very successful.

You don't need to spend time thinking up a better way to play lotto... reinventing the wheel. I've already done it for you. All you have to do is obey my commands, and in the fullness of time you will win as I did, as have thousands of others.

Consider the Silver Lotto System as your personal robot.

OK... it's your turn - press your start button now: "I Will Obey Ken's System."

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice and played the 
best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten 
dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, 
reinvested that $10 into playing all of 
profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! 
on my second try. Your system works 
and your tips are very important to 
follow. I'm continuing to play and expect 
to win again. I'll write again when I do. 
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Here's my command to you:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: http://www.silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: http://silverlottopro.com


Visit my blog at http://thelottolife.com and get involved:

- If you've won any prize using my system, share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners
- Check out your game's winning results here (new free service): http://thelottolife.com/results.
Don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kensilver.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver