Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blast From The Past: Remember Those TV Ads..."I'm A PC, And I'm A Mac?"





After using a Mac for over a decade or more, I left that world about 7 years ago, and turned to Windows.

Cue dark music.

But a few months ago I had the need for a Mac computer again ... mainly for the amazing screen quality. So I bought me one. 

But what I got was far more - without me realizing it.

Now, this story is not whether you should buy one brand or the other...

It's really about how you can fit two parts of my system together to whip up some better winning results.


Oh, and there's an amazing photo of a miniature Star Trek cake there that will blow your socks off!

Go there now for some interesting comparisons and a great discount today: http://tinyurl.com/I-am-a-Mac








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver