Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Truth About Getting A Quick Fortune






I've just read a blog from a successful internet marketer. 

There were about 85 comments below his post. 

Guess what?

Almost all of them stated they were not making any money from the net.

They said the same thing in many different ways: 

- "I would like your income" ... 
- "Help me get started" ... 
- "I've been following your instructions for 18 months and only earn $20/month."

And so on.

It wasn't the guru's fault.

It's actually VERY hard to make a living from the internet. 

Only a handful make it big.

I have friends who are very bright - experts in their fields - yet even they cannot get a profitable online or offline business going.

For years I tried to help people succeed in their own business online. But most of them didn't have any real business sense... the kind of intuition that tells the successful person what to do and when. 

So I've discovered the hard way - from their failures - there is no magic solution that guarantees success in your own business.

So you shouldn't even try.

What? Did I really say that?

I'm a very optimistic guy, yet I'm telling you negative stuff like this?

Well, it's true. 

Even with the massive explosion of oppportunity on the net, most people will fail to make a living. The ones who do are the exceptional 1% of all business people.

So what's my answer for the rest of you?

Invest.

Boring word, I know, but let me make it interesting for you with this word...


Yes, 'invest' in lotto. I'll tell you why in a second.

So why not shares? Listen, stocks and shares are also a gamble, but you need a lot of money to invest. 

Here's the payoff: Lotto games only require a few dollars each time.

My Silver Lotto System and associated products are the BEST way to get a return from your money. The rewards are higher than any other method, and if you're lucky - could be instant and huge, like this $20 million potential winner using my systems: 

---
Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your 
silver lotto system really works!!! 
Few days ago, while checking the profiles 
created as per your system against 
past winning draws, one of the 
combinations hit the jackpot (all 
6 numbers) exactly.

John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg 
---


Forget an online business (except a lotto business - that's better than anything around by a wide margin. But more about that later).

In my opinion - and I've been in all types of business for decades - playing lotto is the best, most efficient prime earner for your money. The best ROI (Return On Investment) I've ever seen.

How?

Not the way most people play... a few dollars here and there when they feel like it. 

Your money's mostly wasted that way.

But using my systems and spending wisely, you have MORE chance of getting a fortune that will solve life's problems than in any other way I know.

Look at this example:

---
Ken.
...kept trying the system and 2 weeks 
ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Thanks Phil..

Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

Great stuff.

What's stopping you?

If you haven't bought my basic Silver Lotto System yet, don't miss the special price reduction if you buy today: http://www.silverlotto.com

I'll guide you and tell you when to play for the best result with my Lotto-80 System. Get in before I increase the membership price: http://www.lotto-80.com

Or use the high-ranking Silver Lotto PRO System which combines everything into one giant winning pack for one low price: http://www.silverlottopro.com


Do it now to get ready for this weekend's game.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend