Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Not Going To Scare You






I'm getting a lot of 'desperate' marketing offers right now.

Most of these sales offers attempt to scare me with their predictions of global scarcity and woe.  

And they all seem to scream about the worsening financial state of the world's economy.

For example, invest in gold, they say... it can only go up. 

But like oil, it goes down.

Not everyone is feeling the pinch. I've just bought my wife a 4 year-old Lexus today, to match mine. We picked it up this afternoon and right now she's driven it to a meeting.

I paid cash.

We now have a His & Hers Lexus, and a His & Hers Mercedes sports. That's right... 4 matching cars for the two of us. Never thought I would be fortunate to ever realize this dream.

And one day soon I'll tell you how I achieved these remarkable results - and how you can too. Keep reading these newsletters... all will be revealed in time.

In the meantime let me assure you...
  • - If you're spending $10 or $20 a week with my system, you don't need to spend more to get quicker winnings. It helps, but it's not essential.
  • - If you only have one of my systems, buying all of them - when you can't afford it - is crazy. So keep a lid on your doubts and your hands on your wallet. 

You don't need anything more than my basic system right now. 

If you have more of my products, then great... you WILL benefit.

But I'm not going to be the one to scare you and force you into buying something you can't afford.

At the moment I'm working on another lotto winning product that will help you win more with less. I've been researching this for some time now, and it's exciting.

You will be able to use it with any my systems, but you'll need at least the Silver Lotto System. The benefits will be amazing.

In the meantime, keep playing on.

It's never a good idea to cut back, you'll just miss oppportunities.

You don't need to change a thing - just like Murray here:

---
Hi Ken;
Just thought I would share this good news. I've started a pool at work with your Silver lotto system with about 18 co-workers, we've won a little here and there the most was $83.00 - until now, we just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada...!
Thanks So much!
Murray B**
ki*****@telus.net 
Canada
---







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend