Monday, January 12, 2009

My Painter Got Stuck






I'm having the house painted right now. 

My painter - a Vietnamese guy of exceptional ability - hired a diesel powered mobile platform to reach the top of my 3-storey house.

As I was coming round the corner of the house later in the day, I saw Peter on the platform, 30 feet up. 

He was pointing nervously at the ground.

For a while we pointed at each other and various bits of machinery over the noise of the waterblaster he was using. Until I figured something was wrong.

And I was right.

He couldn't get down. The platform, on the end of a long arm, had stopped and he couldn't lower himself to the ground.

And because English is not his first language of choice, I had to read the manual and try and figure out what was wrong.

You would not believe how complex the instructions were. There was no troubleshooting section... just a series of command steps that presumed you knew how to operate it already.

Nothing for a novice.

I didn't want all that information - I just wanted to help Peter out of his predicament.

It's a bit like my Silver Lotto System.

You can read the manual to work it out (and I have to say it's far easier to understand than the platform book).

But sometimes you just feel stuck. 

Your game is coming up fast in a couple of days, and you need help to get started NOW.

That's why I developed the Custom Profiles.

The whole system is already completed for you.

All you have to do is transfer the numbers to your lotto coupon. And you only do that 5 minute job once, ready to receive a steady stream of winnings:

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---


Or as part of the PRO System here: http://www.silverlottopro.com

As for Peter, all's well that ended well. 

We found a few knobs that made the machinery work, and he continued on happily. 

And I learnt a bit about powered platforms and instruction books!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend