Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Difference Between Obama And Me






As I pondered the US inauguration on Fox News this morning, I wondered if there was really any difference between President Barack Obama and me.

I thought there wasn't.

Sure, he has a nice armor-plated car, and mine is simply a nice car. And he has Air Force One, a jet of some significance. But I can fly whenever I want to, too. His wife is glamorous - but mine is too. In fact she's at the hairdressers right now getting her weekly makeover.

So Obama and I are similar in many superficial ways.

But there is one thing we share in common: Slavery.

His forbears were slaves. 

I was a slave too. 

Yes, for the best part of several decades, I was slave to my employers.

I was a wage slave, maybe like you.

When you think about it, there's not much difference between the slaves of old and employees today.
  • I had to keep the hours my boss demanded.
  • I had performance issues that needed to be met.
  • I was told when I could eat and where I could go.
  • I was told how to dress.
  • My personal freedom was pretty much zero.
In return I was given a pittance so I could provide food and shelter for my family.

It was not a time I enjoyed.

You're probably in the same predicament.

So, like Obama, my task is to release those of you in slavery to your employer, credit cards and bank.

And I do it in several ways:

The first and obvious is freeing you up with a considerable amount of money. Millions if you want it, through winning with my systems

You've read about past successes already, but here's a $3.2m win that bears repeating:

---
Ken... last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we 
stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each 
(Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---


The second way is by being an affiliate of my products. You can get more information here: http://www.silverlotto.com/affiliate-sign.htm

After you sign up you'll be directed to the affiliate pages, and I'm telling you - it's a simple 30-second process. Once you do that, you're good to go. 

One of my affiliates does over $30k/yr and he hardly lifts a finger. 

Also take a look at http://www.kensilver.com/jk.htm. It's another way of getting where you want to go while you're waiting for your Big Win.

When you have an independent income... a stream of dollars flowing into your bank account... your dependence on a boss is lifted. 

It's a great feeling.

But don't rush it. Do some planning first.

Before I left my job, I made sure that my part-time business was making some steady monney before I attempted the jump into freedom.

In other words, I ensured that my future was ready for my move. 

And you know what? It gave me a great feeling of confidence even BEFORE I left my job. 

The steady financial backstop gave me the confidence to make the change to full time entrepreneurship, and I never looked back.

And when I left my last full-time job all those years ago, my daughter told me never to look back. I walked away from that building and followed her advice. 

It was a unique cut-off point that was essential for me to make the emotional break...to cut the ties of dependency on a regular (but pathetic) income.

And life has been one of abundant self-choice and freedom ever since.

Sure, the road was occasionally hard at times. 

But at sunset, as I sat on my top deck sipping a cold orange juice, watching the sun dip across the glassy harbor, no amount of hard times would ever compensate for the freedom... from the slavery and drudgery that I had given up.

If you enjoy your job and being dependent on others, then maybe my dream will not be that appealing. But you don't have to have one or the other... money OR a job. 

You can have both.

It's surely a day of celebration for the American people and for you, as you decide to follow us into personal freedom.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend