Sunday, January 07, 2007

What Happened?

The number of emails you've been sending me about your Silver Lotto System wins has dropped a little this week. Maybe you're too busy spending your wins after Xmas, and forgot to send me your win news.

Or maybe your kids were taking up your screen!

Keep it up - your testimonies help keep the rest of us enthusiastic.

Here's one that will send you scurrying to your local lotto store to plunk your money down:

---
Ken,
I ordered your program about 3 months ago, I've played the lottery for over 15 years, mostly Quick Picks... I ordered your system and didn't use it, until last week, for the first time, mostly because I thought the system would not work. Last week, I put it to the test, the Florida Lotto had rolled-over to 50 million, we didn't win anything, one of the players in our pool told me to run the numbers again for the next game, the lottery was at 60 Million, I decided to play Quick Picks instead, what a foolish idea.

My friend, who I left the copy of your system at her house, who also helped me calculate the numbers in your system, called me yesterday, Thanksgiving day, screaming I had 5 numbers in the system that paid $5,000.00. I informed her that I didn't play the numbers, even though I had planned to play them for myself, instead, I left the numbers in my office.
I just wanted to let you know, I am convinced your system works, I am positive I will be writing you again with good news.
Charles
Tampa, Florida
---


TIP: To avoid wasting your hard-earned money on losing games, use my Lotto-80 System.