Monday, January 01, 2007

How To Finally Conquer Lotto In 2007

Everyone has their own way of playing lotto. Some folks play when they can afford it. Others play only when the numbers are close in one game--then they'll immediately go out and play another game in the hope that their good luck streak will continue.

None of that is a good idea.

There's no such thing as a streak of good luck. It's just when two or more good things happen together we sit up and take notice, because it looks so unusual.

It's just life being random, but looking connected.


But there is a way you can take control of your own destiny. And like most of my strategies, it's dead simple.

Follow these 7 steps to lotto success:

#1. Buy the Silver Lotto System.

#2. Plan how much you can afford to spend each week. This is your play investment.

#3. If your play investment does not cover the full Silver Lotto System recommendation, figure out how many weeks it will take to play the full system. Save up each week for that amount with what you were going to play - but do not spend it on any games yet.

#4. Join the Lotto-80 System as a member.

#5. Here's the real secret - the Lotto-80 system will advise you when best to spend your full play investment: Play only those weeks.

#6. Persist. Some players win immediately, others take longer. Be prepared to wait - the chance of getting a few dozen million dollars is worth it, right?

#7. Part-play. Most of us are impatient for results. We cannot wait the weeks out... we want to be playing as frequently as possible. But this is not a good idea and can be wasteful. So do this: take 10% of your weekly investment and use only part of the Silver Lotto System to play your game. This way you will still feel 'connected' to the game, and the waiting time for optimum play won’t seem so bad. And the Silver Lotto System will give you hugely better odds than if you took a Quick Pick.

Here's what patience and consistency did for Carlos:
--
Dear Ken

I play the South African lotto with your Lotto
system that I purchased about 6 months ago. I
had mixed results in the beginning but I made
sure that I read your Lotto Tips newsletter that
you send out and what kept my going was your
constant drive to ensure I understood that
consistency pays and also that I should play as
many lines as I can afford.
I was hesitant but this last couple of weeks
decided to go for it and doubled my investment
and played 80 lines...Well it happened in last
weeks Saturday draw I won 2 x 3 #'s plus the
bonus and in this Wednesdays draw I won 1 x 4 #'s
and 3 x 3 #'s.
This Saturday is a carry over and I can guarantee
you that I will be there with my 80 lines at least
if not more. Your system does without a doubt put
me in with a better chance of winning...THANK YOU!

Regards,
Carlos B. (name and address supplied)
---


Now get out there and win! And don't forget to write and tell me.