Thursday, January 11, 2007

Do You Use These 10 Failure Methods?

Yesterday my jaw dropped as I watched a local fill out his ticket at my lotto shop. He searched the wall posters for inspiration, then jotted some numbers down.

Then he looked out the window (car licence plates?) and wrote some more.

I think I even saw him fill in the time from the wall clock!

I can't believe the ways most folk are forced to wrongly fill out their tickets.

These poor folk haven't anything to go on, so they use superstition, mumbo-jumbo and useless numbers from all sorts of places. And they don't get a penny back in winnings for their efforts.

I know. Because in 20 minutes hanging round the lotto outlet while waiting for my mother-in-law to finish her shopping, I counted 14 people redeeming their tickets.

And not one payout among them.


You know what a payout sounds like, right? In our country it's the catchy ditty "We're In The Money." I hear it chime for me almost every time.

If you read this list, you'll quickly see why losers lose...

- They use birthdates as the numbers.
- They fill their tickets using numbers diagonally.
- They fill in their ticket cross-ways, up and down.
- They use numerology by picking a name, then by matching each letter with a number (a=1, b=2, c=3 etc) they fill out the coupon.
- They see a psychic.
- They use the date.
- They mix and match different systems.
- They toss a dice.
- They use a free software system from the hundreds available.
- They use (un)Lucky Dips!


There is absolutely no way that any of these efforts will product a single dollar, except by the remote chance of hitting a 14 million to 1 shot.

How do I know this?

The unhappy losers write and tell me. Typically:

"Ken, I've tried everything over the years and haven't
had a single winnings. In desperation I'm going to try your
Silver Lotto System..."

Well, you guessed it. Soon after they buy my Silver Lotto System, they start getting wins--some small, some large--and their attitude changes.

Then I get thank-you letters:
---
Ken,
I played your system a lot when I first got it even
though you said to put everything into one game. Then
I settled down and followed your recommendation and
got a winner, $2230.00 Thanks its great.
Jason C (name and address supplied)
---


What a difference it is to have a unique system backing you, instead of trusting in blind silliness, superstition and fate to determine the numbers!

Enough said.