Monday, January 29, 2007

Like Freaking Frisbees...!

I woke up before sunrise this morning and turned on the TV in my bedroom. Normally I watch the news, but 4am was too early for that.

So I flicked through the channels and came across a bunch of commercials. Normally I watch infomercials every once in a while just to get an idea of what's going on in the world.

This morning was no different - except for one thing...

Multiple CDs.

For the two programs I watched... a real estate system and a motivation course... the courses were presented mainly through multiple CDs. Seemed like dozens of them, spread out across the screen.

Yes, like freaking frisbees, flying everywhere.

It made me wonder how much information you really need in order to learn about the topic.

These shiny discs represent dozens of hours of work... watching, learning, applying.

One marketing guru boasts about how much his course weighs. I guess the weight of the many books, CDs and worksheets must add up to quite a bit. Jeepers. Before you knew it, your life would have passed you by with nothing to show but a headache from all the learning. And a backache from carrying it all about.


What I'm getting at is this...

You can spend most of your life learning.

Or you can spend it applying.

SECRET: The doers always achieve more than the learners.

Sure, there are many worthwhile subjects that need dozens of CDs, multiple books and daily visits to the library. Maybe at the end of five years you get an MBA and achieve an extra $10,000 a year to your salary.

But if you want to start something profitable right now, you don't need all this complex and time-consuming stuff.

I've deliberately made my Silver Lotto System as short as possible.

It barely goes over 50 pages. And you only really need to read less than a dozen pages of that.

In fact, if you buy a Custom Profile for your game, you only need a couple of pages of knowledge from it. Takes about a minute.

How easy is that?

Let's talk about the payoff. After years acquiring your MBA, power packed motivation, or buying a couple of investment properties with all the legal ramifications and complexity, you probably haven't made any money. It's a long time to spend learning.

In contrast, a couple of minutes a week is all that you need to apply my Silver Lotto System. And most of that is very pleasant... chatting to the person behind the till at your local Lotto shop while your tickets are being put through.

And the potential is huge. Millions of dollars acquired instantly if you're lucky.

I know which I'd rather do, wouldn't you?

So does Phil:
---
Ken
I bought your system a couple of years ago... Since
then computer crashed, new computer, changed internet
carriers, etc,etc. Anyway still kept trying the system
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00....
Thanks Phil.
pf*******@ncable.net.au
---


Frisbee anyone?