Friday, December 29, 2006

Which Lotto Type Are You? (2)

In the last post I said that over the many years in the lotto business, I've found that most players fall into definite categories:

i) Broke, but willing to try anything
ii) Waged, but not much spare money
iii) 1-5 tickets-a-week player
iv) Analytical player
v) Doubting player
vi) Winners


To get the most from the Silver Lotto System, you need to recognise your type, then use it to play to win. We covered the first 3... now here's my suggestions for the final three:

iv) Analytical Player.

PROBLEM: You want to believe in the Silver Lotto System but your inbuilt logic prevents you from fully doing that. You've run your own tests and they don't come up with the same results as other winners.

WHAT TO DO NOW: Realise that lotto is a game of chance. While the Silver Lotto System takes you close to the top percent of winning numbers, you need (1) persistence (2) patience and (3) a plan to win.

FUTURE STEPS: Use my Lotto-80 to fine-tune your game along with the Silver Lotto System. This combo will allow you only to play the weeks that have the greatest win possibilities, using the system that gives you the best chance.

v) Doubting Player.

PROBLEM: You don't always believe what you read. You think figures and facts can be fudged. You doubt whether you have the skill or tenacity to keep playing until a win comes along.

WHAT TO DO NOW: Get out of your cynical mood and start believing in the good of humanity and the power of numbers. It is possible that someone has got the answer and is out to help you. Yes, me!

FUTURE STEPS: Know that my first objective is to help you make a sizeable win. My second objective (and I've never made a secret of this) is to make some serious money for myself. But I can't do that unless you win... because your wins gives me testimonials and credibility to make further profitable sales of the Silver Lotto System. So I'm going to do my darndest to help you, right? Right! It's self-interest for us both, in the best possible way.

vi) Winners.

NO PROBLEM: They're the players who have found their type, acted on a solution, and written me about their win!

Are you a winner yet?