Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Mother's Risky Experience

Another winner tells us of his successes, but you'll quickly see there's something missing...

---
Dear Ken,
I can't tell you how many times last year and this I checked my profiles and found I had won often large amounts. I didn't put any money on the tickets, so here's what I should have won if I had;
June--$134
July--$220
Sept--$2699 (wow!!!)
October--$187
November--$300
December--$1770 (that would have been great)
February--$22440!!!!!!!
April--$870
What do you think about that?
Winning soon for real hopefully!

Ken T (name and address supplied)
---


These are great "winnings" indeed, Ken T. Pity about not collecting them!

You need to take that first step and buy those tickets. Otherwise you'll be writing to me again in a year with stories of more and larger winnings that you lost out on.

Let me tell you a little story about taking a risk:

Many decades ago, when I was barely in my teens, my own mother put all her week's housekeeping purse on the horses for one race. It was a once-a-year event for her, held at Ellerslie race course in Auckland, near where we lived. The bet was about $100 in today's money - a huge amount back then.

Remarkably, her horse came through - winning her about $2,000.

She spent some of it on a ladies Rolex watch, something she'd always wanted.

We both knew the gamble was the silliest behavior possible.

Fortunately for my mother it paid off. But it just as easily could have left her scraping to get by until the next payday.

Quite a few lotto players don't get up enough nerve to invest the amount that may lead to success. I don't encourage silly spending either... the family, food and other life essentials come first. It would be irresponsible for me to suggest everyone goes out and spends their last cent on a huge lotto ticket buy-up.


Throughout my Honest Lotto System manual and everywhere I can, I tell you it's essential to invest your play money sensibly.

So after my mother's experience, here's what I suggest:

1) Making a plan of what you can afford.
2) Plan for how long you'll keep spending until a win.
3) Play only that amount, consistently, until you do win.


And don't spend too much too soon.

By the way, if you play the horses as well as lotto, you'll be very interested in this guaranteed betting system I found. Just $15 can make you $157.28.

One punter made $543.00 from $25: http://www.honestlotto.com/horsebetting.htm