Friday, December 29, 2006

How to Sort The Gems From The Rubbish

When you're looking for a product to build an income or make some spare greenbacks, it's hard to know what to choose. There is a lot of rubbish around.

So I made it easy for you.

I went back over my last year's sales and found the top-selling product.

Not only that... but I also checked the number of refunds it had. Because that's the best indicator of a superior product.

You'll be quite surprised... the top-selling product also had the lowest number of refunds - only 3 in fact, out of hundreds of sales.

That didn't surprise me - good products are always value for money.

With this real gem:

- You NEVER have to create or maintain a website of your own.
- You NEVER have to create your own products or services.
- You NEVER have to stock any inventory.
- You NEVER have to take or ship orders.
- You NEVER have to deal with customers or follow up on leads.
- You NEVER have to work any set hours!
- You NEVER have to fork out any huge investments.


Take a look at it here: http://www.kensilver.com/No.1.htm

By the way, I also checked my own Silver Lotto System sales, and guess what? It has the lowest number of refunds than any other product I've sold! But then you knew that didn't you?