Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Play Line System Explained

Some people wonder how to choose the right combination of Profile lines for each game. The Honest Lotto System Manual tells you in detail - but I'll explain it again.

The answer is simple:

1. Decide how many Profile lines you can afford. Let's say you have decided to play 10 Honest Lotto System lines in one game. That's the equivalent of 30 lines on your lotto game coupon ticket.

2. Count down each Profile line FROM THE TOP until you've reached the 10th line.

3. Play those by entering the lines - each has 3 coupon lines - into your ticket or coupon.

4. Play these same lines for each game thereafter. If you only want to play 15 lines, then use the top 5 lines of your Honest Lotto System Profile.

The main point is this:

Always play lines starting from the top down, and always use the same lines each time you play.


Then maybe you'll get lucky, like B. Thomas here:
---
Hi Ken,

I've read your testimonies before I bought
your system, but I never thought in a m-illion
years I would be in one of them!!! You guessed
it- I won bigtime.
Last week I got $12,600 in two prizes using
your honest system and Im living proof it
works!
Keep up the good work friend...
B. Thomas (name and email supplied)
---