Friday, December 01, 2006

Are You Winning?

Last post I talked about how winners in life set strong goals and stick to them.

OK, let's talk about lotto and you...

c) Decide how much you can spend on tickets.
Lotto tickets are your passport to a personal fortune. When you buy them using my Honest Lotto, this system puts you up near the top of the winning queue.

But - as I tell you often, in this blog and also on my website - using my system won't guarantee you a winning. It just brings it closer for you. Yep, you still need to buy more than the 1 or 2 weekly tickets you have been comfortable with in the past.


d) Buy more.
In the Honest Lotto System instructions, I mention you need to buy more lines/tickets. In fact, you should stop buying the small ticket amounts, and wait until you can afford to use as much of the complete Honest Lotto System as possible.

Work out how much you can afford without missing out on bill payments, food, savings and buying fun things. If you are planning to be a committed player, make your ticket amount as high as possible. Only in this way can you get the maximum chances from your purchase.

Yes, winning is possible with just a few $1 tickets using my system. But the more you play, the greater the chance you'll get winnings. Just like anything else.


e) Set a regular play time with a deadline.
Decide how long you are going to play at the level you've chosen. For example, before buying the Honest Lotto System you might have been a 5 line player each week.

With the Honest Lotto System, you might decide to play 50 lines each month. You calculate your lotto prices and your play budget, and figure you are able to spend this amount each month for a whole year. So build that time period into your goal setting.

In between your large plays, take a couple of lines using the Honest Lotto System, just to keep your enthusiasm up.


f) Double-check your Profile numbers.
Occasionally some buyers send me their Honest Lottos numbers to look at, just to see if they've set them out correctly. It's a freee service I give.

Reassuringly, I find 99 people out of 100 have done it correctly. My system is easy enough to get right first time. But before you do send me your numbers, just read the manual again to double-check them.


g) Bounce back and try again.
You may go for a few weeks without winning a dime. Or you may get small amounts - but not enough to satisfy you. You may wonder whether my system works, or whether you should just forget lotto altogether.

The answer is simple.

Look at your plan again. Stick to it. My 80% winning experience sets the standard - you just follow the plan. Increase your ticket investment.

Persist, persist, persist!