Wednesday, December 06, 2006

She Could Have Won Second Division!

This is the second day I've had the tummy bug. Don't know how I got it, since I'm fastidiously clean with everything I do. But sometimes bugs happen.

So this morning I've crawled out of bed to my computer in my downstairs office, to tap out this newsletter to you.

And you know the best part?

I didn't have to ring anybody to tell them I was sick and couldn't come in to work. I can finish my work here in a few minutes, and hop back to my warm bed.

If you haven't had that experience, trust me... it's a major benefit in your life.


So if you want to be in my position (without the bug of course!), it's pretty simple. You need to get enough winnings to quit your day job.

Fortunately it's a simple thing to do. All you need is a little bit of patience and application. As you know, I don't guarantee a winning of any kind. But the number of people with frequent winnings using my system amaze me.

Take particular note of the last paragraph from Vanessa's testimony:

---
I have tried a few different so called “Winning Lottery Systems” over the years and they have all been pretty useless. I was nearly convinced that an Real Winning System did not exist, but while skimming through all of the rubbish websites I was surprized to find one site that offers an honest system that really works. I am not just saying that, I am speaking from personal experience and I can vouch that not only does the system work, it is extremely user friendly to follow and apply.
It is not a complicated software system, it is merely a 51 page PDF manual designed for nearly any Lottery game in the world provided it has 5-7 balls and up to 69 numbers.
Even though I was impressed with the site, I was still sceptical about buying one of these types of winning systems. So, before purchasing, I made extremely sure that the merchant was reputable and that a moneyback guarantee was easy to achieve. Relieved, that not only did the site owners payments get processed by Clickbank.com, (a BBB-certified online distribution center for over 10,000 digital products and services that are delivered entirely over the Internet. I also found the System to be very affordable at $39.95. Plus, the seller was offering a whole years triple moneyback guarantee, that I knew would be honored by Clickbank.
This made me stop and think for a moment, that the system must really work!! How else would the seller be able to offer such a guarantee, he would go broke in no time if he was a fraud! As I researched further, I found out that the system had been operating for over 14 years with a re-fund rate of 2%!
It was then that I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it not expecting anything, I think I was more anxious to prove it wrong. After buying the system, I was very impressed with the support that the site owner offered and found the system to be extremely simple to follow. (I took me about an hour and a half to read and familiarize and about another half and hour to prepare and put into action). The system was so easy to follow and I was able to put in my lucky numbers that night, I even won a minor prize.
Now regretfully, due to my hesitant, skeptical attitude about purchasing the system, I lost out on 2nd division! :( If only I had purchased the a week earlier, I would have won Second Division in a Saturday Lottery game, that is the honest sad truth!

Vanessa Foxworth
---


All it takes is one sizable winning to quit your bosses and debt... to have the freedom to do whatever you want at any time.

(Even to be sick).