Saturday, November 04, 2006

Plink, Plunk, Blat!


It's all over... today's giant Powerball $93 million jackpot has been won.

And guess by who?

Yes... a syndicate of 9 from Arizona! If this wasn't the ultimate proof that a pool of players is one of the best ways to win lotto, then I'll eat my hat.

My own syndicate - the Winner's Circle - has won modest prizes so far, but the exciting news is that I win a prize in every draw I make for the syndicate. That's a 100% success rate. It's only a matter of time before a Big One comes our way.

And of course the best thing is that the Winner's Circle is incredibly cheap to enter. For the price of 14 lines, you get an amazing 4,200 lines. My Winner's Circle system hugely increases your odds: http://www.honestlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm

TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

Want to know how I win prizes in so many lotto games? And how you can too? Let me tell you a story...

About three months ago I took up playing the guitar (pictured here) again, after a 20 year break.

The first few days were horrible. My fingers ached, my hands ached, My neck ached from looking at the fretboard. Even my ribs ached where the top of the guitar rested against me.

And the tune selection... that was truly the worst part.

Back in the good old days I had a repertoire of about 30 instrumental songs, both classical and modern. But now I struggled to remember even half a dozen.

Yes, it was plink, plunk, blat for much of the next couple of weeks.

Then, slowly - surprisingly, it all started to come together. While I didn't remember any more songs, I improved the ones I knew.

After a while I started learning some new tunes, courtesy of an Australian guitar virtuoso named Tommy Emmanuel. Day after day I practiced - for up to two hours a time. And gradually, week after week, I started to see improvements everywhere. My aches gradually disappeared too.


Now I have another four fairly complex songs under my belt, and if I say so myself they're pretty good. Maybe when I have ironed out all the mistakes, I'll do a performance on YouTube.com.


Are you with me still? I'm talking about why I - and others I know - win so many prizes in lotto.

And you've probably guessed how by now... I'm very, very persistent.

Because persistence always wins through. Even while my fingers hurt and my brain spun with the new musical input I forced into my system, I still continued against all the odds.

Of all the traits that I consider essential in this life, persistence has got to be tops. I play lotto like my guitar... often - and without a break.

Too many lotto players strive for a few weeks, and then give up forever. They're toast. Only losers take that course.

You must keep going until, like me, you have a stream of successful w1ns from your efforts - and like Roger:
---
Hi Ken,
I bought you system...
it took awhile for the winning to show up.
but for the last month I have not bought any tickets from my pocket.
Each draw on Super 7; I w!n $10, $20 $300 + many freee tickets.
With the winning I buy more tickets.
You system works.
Roger M.
Dawson City, Yukon, Canada
---


It won’t happen overnight - but it WILL happen!

PS. I've given you 2 things to think about in this newsletter. You need to invest in my Winner's Circle, and my Honest lotto System to make them happen for you. Do it straight away because I'm making some big changes shortly, and I can't promise they will stay at the same stupidly-low price!