Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How To Avoid The Lotto Loser Mentality

Honest Lotto System winners are a special bunch. They've had the grit and determination to keep going through a losing streak long after others have given up.

This alone makes the difference.

Some Honest Lotto System players have won moderately big amounts, like the $11,000 and $25,000 winners in my recent newsletters.

But I also get lots of emails each week with wins that are too small to put in my testimonial pages... from $50 up to around $1,000. As small as these wins are, they are still proof that my system is working 8/10 times for these lucky people.

Like Monica last week:
---
Ken,
I am just letting you know that I finally
get around to start using your lotto system,
and for the two times I did used it won
$40.00 and the second time I won $50.00, I
am amaize so I will keep on playing until I
hit the big which is what I am waiting and
hoping for and I know your system will, it's
the best system I have used, I 'LL LET YOU
when the big fish is caught by your lotto hook
smile
monica (name and address supplied).
---


(Have you got a winning story also? Be sure and email me with your details - I enjoy reading them and sharing with our readers too. And I won't release your name or email address either).

I also get a few emails each week from others who are not so lucky. They moan that they've "lost" x dollars.

But these losers haven't realized that they don't "lose" their investment. A lotto ticket is just an admission ticket that has to be paid for. Without it, you won't get a cent. We're not investing in blue chip stocks or property. Acknowledge the difference!

Winners are a different breed.

They have long realized that there is a price to pay for everything. Just like home owners who are willing to pay more for a beachfront property than an identical house elsewhere, successful lotto players know that they have to pay an entry fee to get in the game.

This fee is the cost of the tickets. Without these pieces of paper, nothing happens.


Yet losers still think that every cent spent has to bring a winning number. It doesn't of course - it's just an entry fee. And you have to pay it, even if your numbers don't come up this time. They may ka-ching for you next week!