Sunday, August 27, 2006

Open Your Money Doors Today


I'm going to tell you how to achieve success. Call it 'opening your money doors.'

This principle can be extended to many other parts of your life as well. For example, if you want more success in your job, more freee time, more friends, more lotto winnings (yes!)... you can use the same method to get anything you want - or solve any problem.

And I'll share it with you now...

The key is action.

Not just any action - but constant action.

Look at it this way... if you decided to buy one lotto ticket a year - because you were convinced that this ticket would win the Big One - you'd be sadly mistaken. The odds are simply too great for one ticket to winn everything you want.

The answer is in constant action. You need to buy more tickets and yet more tickets frequently to increase your chances. Smaller wins add up. Each chance increases your odds to getting b-i-g-g-e-r wins. Action magnifies these opportunities.

You can apply this to almost anything in your life. The more action you take, the quicker the results.

It also works for problems.

Have you ever been depressed? Has something gone wrong in your day that really got to you? You can use action to dispel your problem quickly.

I get problems daily like anyone else, and when I do - I immediately take action. Not only do I take mental action in tidying up the problem, but physical action as well. The more movement I make, the quicker the problem disappears.

1. The first important step I take is to take mental action on solving the problem. Unless I do this step, the problem will not be solved - just deferred. It will fester away and niggle at me until I do something about it. So I need to complete whatever mental action it takes to solve the problem.

2. Then I take physical action. I go for a walk or a run. If I have been sitting down, then I get up and change my surroundings by moving away from them. Sometimes I go into another room and start cleaning it out. Or rearrange the furniture. Or take a drive. I do anything that will get my body moving and change my surroundings. I find that by going for a walk or cleaning my cars, it only takes a few minutes to dispel the problem.

Try it. You'll be gobsmacked at how quickly the problem disappears. For good.

So how do we apply the action step in opening your money doors?

Do more. That means reading about winning, talking with others about lotto and making plans for spending your winnings. And of course taking more tickets.

When you take action you're constantly opening doors. Every door you open means another oppportunity gained. The more doors you open, the higher your chances of achieving what you want.

I open doors constantly. I'm always generating new encounters to increase my winning opportunities:
- Buying more tickets in my lotto game.
- Taking a new route to the shops.
- Meeting new people.
- Tasting and experimenting with new foods.
- Changing my clothes (dressing up to go to town instead of wearing casual).
- Walking into new shops.
- Saying yes to situations where I'd normally say no.
- Staying awake when I'd normally sleep.

All these activities open doors for me. Like me, you can open your own money doors now by taking action.