Monday, August 21, 2006

Is This Your Biggest Failing?


The biggest secret with my Honest Lotto System is simply that you need to play a more lines to increase your winning chances. That doesn't mean that you need a lot of money... just that when you play to win - this is the best way to do it.

Hardly anyone plays enough lines. This has to be the biggest failure of players using my system... they simply do not play enough lines to make a difference.

It needn't be a large amount either. Over 20 lines is a good start.

But many people play with just two or three lines and expect to get the same results as those with a larger number.

If you plan to win, then look at your playing strategy and increase the number of lines! It pays off, as Manfred found out:

---
Ken-
I purchased your Honest Lotto System just 2 weeks ago
and since that time I have won lots of small prizes.
This might not sound like a big deal but in tracking
my winnings I found that I was staying even until I
won a $200 jackpot playing cash 5 in Colorado, USA.
It is nice feeling like I now have a chance of winning
the big one. Before your system I was donating my
hard earned cash. I would go weeks and not even
match one number but now I win...
Thanks Ken!
Manfred F, Colorado, USA
---