Friday, August 11, 2006

Become A Winning ROBOT!


As I write this post, my own robot (photo) is upstairs vacuuming the lounge floor. It's a Roomba battery-operated vacuum cleaner, which does a far better job than my wife or me. It produces huge piles of dust and dirt from a seemingly clean looking room. I'm always amazed when I come to empty it out.

The main advantage here is that my robot cleans my house while I'm doing something else. I didn't have to spend any time vacuuming my house... someone developed a quick and easy way to help me.

As you get more interested in winning Lotto, you might be tempted to start figuring out your own system.

After all, you think, if I could tweak some of Ken's numbers a bit better, my winning rate would improve a little.

So you might start by googling the words "winning systems by mathematics" and looking over a few web sites to get some ideas. And you'll get some surprises too.

Because the mathematics boffins are more interested in proving number sequences WRONG rather than right. Generally you'll find these backroom boys are more interested in the numbers than they are in helping anyone winning.

So let me predict what you should do instead, and save you all that bother...

Become a ROBOT.

Memorize and repeat these words frequently: "I Will Obey Ken's System." (If it helps you, put on a robotic voice as you say it. Let your eyes glaze over and your head turn in little jerks. You may look a little weird, so don't do it in public).

But do it anyway. Because I'm asking you to be a full bodied, automated robot... and to follow my lotto program commands to the letter. That's because I've done all the hard sums for you. You don't have to spend any time figuring it all out... just obey and follow my steps.

Here's why...

It took me over two years to work out my Honest Lotto System. Sure, not all of that time was spent on research - I had to work and eat as well. But most of my spare time was taken up in figuring out ways to win lotto.

You might scoff. You might doubt that anyone has the patience to go two years on one project. Well, I'm different. I had a vision and a goal, and I wasn't going to stop until I won. That's how I work most of my life, and it's been very successful.


You don't need to spend time figuring out a better way to play lotto... reinventing the wheel. I've already done it for you. All you have to do is obey my commands, and in the fullness of time you will win as I did, as have hundreds... even thousands of others.

Consider the Honest Lotto System as your personal robot.

OK... it's your turn - press your start button now: "I Will Obey Ken's System."