Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Are You Leading An Exciting Life?


Some people lead amazing lives, full of interesting events.

And if you lived a little while, as I have - coming up to 60 years now - you've probably got a beltful of experiences.

A couple of days ago someone asked me what I had achieved in my lifetime. Of course, the first thing I said to them was how my system has led many people to financial freedom through winning lotto.

Like John here:

---
WINNER--$500,000.00!

Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your honest
lotto system really works!!! Few days ago,
while checking the profiles created as per
your system against past winning draws, one
of the combinations hit the jackpot (all 6
numbers) exactly.
John Tay,
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---


Then I began to remember other experiences I had forgotten, so I started to write them down. Here's a few:

Black water (underground) rafting.
Driven a stock car in a race.
Became a certified scuba diver.
Played bass guitar in popular bands for over 15 years and backed some of our country's top vocalists.
Owned and flew a hang glider.
Became a helicopter pilot.
Flown gliders.
Played and mastered 6 and 12-string guitar, mandolin, banjo, electric bass, mouth organ.
Flew a fighter jet.
Ridden in a military tank.
Visited Antarctica.
Wrote 3 best-selling books (900,000+ sales)
Watched Fiji fire walking ceremony.
Ridden in hot air balloon.
Visited Stonehenge.
Rode an elephant.
Published 2 community newspapers for 14 years.
Flown over an active volcano (White Island).
Climbed a mountain during a blizzard.
Visited edge of space in a fighter jet - saw earth's curvature at 48,000ft.
Motorcycled across Australia through the Nullabor Plains.

There were many more things I've forgotten, or left out... but there's one important thing about my experiences...

I did many of them without spending any money. For example, I was able to get all my helicopter pilot's license hours freee by taking aerial photographs at the end of each lesson. My instructor would fly over a suburban area for about five minutes, and I would take photographs of the houses below - which I then sold to the owners. This more than covered the price of my tuition.

If you're interested, I'll tell you more in later newsletters about how I got many other life experiences for nothing.

But right now I want to make an important point.

You could win lotto this week - so you are able to buy your own fun right away.

But if you don't... then don't wait. Every empty day that passes means you are missing out on life's great experiences. Determine to do something now, this week, to make your life exciting and different.

Sure, money will make a huge impact on your life.

But waiting for it gets you nowhere. Make sure you are enjoying life to the full while you wait for the Big One to fall into your lap.

Yep, you can speed up the process by using my Honest Lotto System