Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Like Shooting Fish in a Barrel.


I have a confession to make...

For a long time I've been telling you that my Honest Lotto System is best for getting you smaller prizes - anything from a few thousand dollars to $537,396.59 - the highest prize so far won by my system.

Guess what - it's not strictly correct that you should ONLY get small prizes.

Let me whisper this into your ear...

My system is now actually one of the *most powerful systems* you can use to win the largest prizes in the world. Hundreds of millions of dollars are within your grasp. I kid you not.

Let me explain why...

Do you remember me saying in an earlier post that numbers have no memory? This means that any number sequence could appear at any time. Just because the number 8 appeared in two consecutive games doesn't mean that it won't appear in the third game. It just might.

But no-one really knows. The fact is, that number will come up when you least expect it. So it's important to be prepared at all times... you never know quite when the right combination will make you a zillionaire without any effort.

Because the Honest Lotto System now has a track record of success over many years, I have a tremendous amount of confidence in it. I believe that when you pop down to that lotto shop to enter the drawer - your winning numbers could be there!

This is not just a hopeful wish for you.

I have seen the power of my system... over the last few months I've had an almost perfect 100% score of a prize won in every game. It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

Numerous winners tell me about their success too, like Murray here:

---
Hi Ken;
Just thought I would share this good new's...
we just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada...
Thanks So much!
Murry B.
---

I've been waiting for this fruitful period for many years. It's exciting, because it means the enormous potential of my system is proven. Could it be your ticket this week?