Thursday, April 06, 2006

This Crazy Hoax Gets My Goat

............
How silly can you get!

An internet marketer set up a hoax Powerball winner to promote his book. Earlier this year an 80 year-old paid actor walked into a diner and announced meals were on him because he had just won the main Powerball prize. He said he had won by reading the author's book on attracting luck.

The actor was interviewed extensively by tv and news media before the game was revealed.

I bet there were a few angry newsreaders and a bunch of a million annoyed citizens who thought they were being provided with genuine news.

This gimmick doesn't rank too highly in my estimation... there are more intelligent ways to pull off a publicity stunt like that.

But I thought I'd mention it since we're only a few days out from April Fool's Day. The world's a crazy place sometimes... it's often hard to separate fact from fiction. That's why I promote the fact that I've been selling my Honest Lotto System for 16 years now. I don’t need crazy schemes like this.

And if you're interested to see what all the fuss was about, here's where to find the book: http://www.attractorfactor.com/
............